Art Martial.net
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Art Martial.net

Forum d'Arts Martiaux

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 Hz Google TV (Via ODR ...
499 €
Voir le deal

Désolé de mettre le souck : Vidéo Kenneth Cheung

AuteurMessage
mojami
Iznogoud
mojami

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1108
Pratiques actuelles : Bein' Evil
Pratiques passées : Muay boran et un petit peu de tai chi

Désolé de mettre le souck : Vidéo Kenneth Cheung Empty
MessageSujet: Désolé de mettre le souck : Vidéo Kenneth Cheung   Désolé de mettre le souck : Vidéo Kenneth Cheung Icon_minitimeVen 18 Fév - 21:45

J'avais dit que je prenais ma retraite sur ce forum mais je suis une femme, alors je change d'avis, et en plus il y a un enfant malade en danger.

Postée ici :

http://kwoon.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27628&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

L'OC n'est pas une accumulation de formes mais une suite de principes, le débutant va chercher la forme, le plus avancé travaillera avec les principes.

Mais juste comme ça, ma réponse en Anglais, à des gens qui m'ont banni sur d'autres forums :

"Hello,
As I was, some said, too greedy to be welcomed to the forum, I use the acess of my friend, Ombre, to clarify some points.
All we said, Ombre and myself, was that there were a lot of differences between the Siu lim tao we saw for the first time months ago performed by KC and the siu lim tao on youtube.

one of the defaults of Stephane is his impulsivity, he recognized he hadn't read all we wrote.

In fact, Ombre and myself are huge fans of this form, and I think, because of the difference of level between KC and his students, there are quite a lot of differences in the execution.
All we wanted, is to have a chat about these differences in order to have a better understanding of the form.

Don't be hasty to juge without reading, understanding.
We do read you, we do watch your videos, so, by respect of our work, it's simple courtesy to read us before condemning what you thing or what you heard we said.

Prove us you are not witches in Salem !

So, about this vidéo, first of all :

the quality of the light and image are amazing, nothing to say on that.
About the gong fu, from the belt to the toes, I just watch a great foot work and years of sincere and hard practice.

That's said, so, what about the differences of what I saw and understood from KC's teachings :
(I won't use technical terms, so It will be readable for everyone.)
Thiese are not absolute certitudes from myself, they are points I want to debate to satisfy my curiosity (is curiosity is greedyness here?) about this amasigly simple and pragmatic form.

0:22
At he end of huen sao, KC insisted with the front palm swork, using the whole set of the fingers articulations, here, that move is missing.

What intrigued me was that KC showed us the fingers forward during this move, after other courses, and some details from students close to the schools, it seems that the correct way of doing this move is pointing the fingers upward and burying the elbow down to the ground near the centerline, so, the move to aim is a vertical forearm.

This suppose a great flexibility of the chain and I'm sure KC didn't show us this move because of the level of the difficulty of the technique.
The students on the video doesn't show this move. (I don't say he can't do it)

At my level, a friend of mine, may master, my brother showed me the butterfly boxing chi kung and the beggining of the short form is this precise move, he taught me how to do it, and, although I don't do it perfectly, I felt and understood some of the utilities and gong fu potentials of this move.

0:31 the arm falls down from the chest contact, In KC form, when the hand touches the chest, she's already nearly or completely aligned for the horizontal move that follows.

That's only the beginning of what I saw.

I really want to start a constructive discussion about this form.

We are brothers in gong fu, don't le me think you are short minded and intolerants. "
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
mojami
Iznogoud
mojami

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1108
Pratiques actuelles : Bein' Evil
Pratiques passées : Muay boran et un petit peu de tai chi

Désolé de mettre le souck : Vidéo Kenneth Cheung Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Désolé de mettre le souck : Vidéo Kenneth Cheung   Désolé de mettre le souck : Vidéo Kenneth Cheung Icon_minitimeVen 18 Fév - 21:52

Mince, j'avais répondu à sweb, mais c'est pas passé;

Arf, je suis en week end moi, qu'est ce que je fous ici?

Bon, je me couche, je me trompe de forum....
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Désolé de mettre le souck : Vidéo Kenneth Cheung
Page 1 sur 1